Typically, foreign nationals do not fit the underwriting requirements of retail banks and the advantage we have to working with many lenders is the variety of loan programs we have to choose from for such buyers.
The Foreign National Loan Program makes buying a U.S. home easier for non-U.S. citizens. It offers flexibility and fewer restrictions. The Foreign National Loan Program includes:
- Borrow up to $1,000,000 per property (higher loan amount are case by case)
- 15-year Fixed rate terms
- Adjustable rates (3/1, 5/1, 7/1, 10/1)
- New home loans and refinance loans
- Up to 70% loan-to-value financing depending on type of property and type of loan
- Eligible properties include single-family homes, condos and townhouses
- Second homes & Investment properties okay
- Self-employed okay
- Competitive interest rates
- Available for properties in Florida except in the counties: Polk, Lake, Seminole, Osceola & Orange
Please note: There are some restrictions to the Foreign National lending program with respect to certain countries, such as Venezuela, Russia, Ukraine and Argentina. Please call for further details.